ABOUT THE CENTER
Private-public partnership is one of the most important and universal mechanisms of investment attraction and solution of infrastructural problems.
In the existing economic and political conditions it is necessary to realize systematic state policy in order to create additional mechanisms and incentives for private investment attraction in the public infrastructure development (social, utility, transport, energy).
Development Center for Public-Private Partnership was created in 2014 based on OAO Vologda Region Development Corporation.
- initiating, development and support of PPP projects (including assessment of feasibility, development of organizational and legal scheme for implementation, preparing of necessary documentation);
- search and attraction of investors for PPP projects implementation;
- assistance in organizing the system of PPP project management in the Vologda Region;
- support and consulting executive state authorities of the region, local authorities on PPP issues;
- assistance in organizing the methodical support (workshops, training and etc).
- развитие и модернизация общественной инфраструктуры Вологодской области путем привлечения внебюджетных инвестиций;
- активизация взаимодействия государственного и частных партнеров для эффективного решения общественных проблем.