The Governor's Investment Council is the standing deliberative body established in 2010 in order to improve the investment climate in the region.
The Investment Council forms proposals and recommendations for the Governor and the Government of the Vologda Region on the issues:
- Stimulation of the investment activity in the region;
- Improvement of the activity of the state executive authority of the region on the implementation of the unified state policy in investment sphere;
- Indentification of priority directions of investment activity development in the region;
- Support and development of innovative activity;
- Development of the public-private partnership in the region;
- Forming the list of priority investment projects.
The Investment Council meetings are held as required.
The Chairman of the Investment Council is the Vologda Region Governor.